FNQ Social Housing
Edmonton Social housing
- Edmonton, Qld
Scope of services
- Architectural services
- StudioEdge Pty Ltd is proud of the productive relationship with Queensland Government's Project Services team in developing the twenty unit social housing proposal at 39-41 Bruce Highway, Edmonton.
- StudioEdge Pty Ltd appointed Edgearchitecture as architect and project manager, and collaboratively delivered this project to specification requirements, within the financial agreement and time program established by Project Services.
- The representative for Project Services described the development at handover as the best example of presentation for social housing development.
- Richard Field Constructions were contracted to build the development including twenty one bed units and associated carparking and landscape. The units were a mix of adaptable and non-adaptable units.
- Level of adaptability: 4 x 1B adaptable
- 6 x 1B Semi Adaptable
- 10 x 1B Non Adaptable
- The attached images were taken at practical completion. The project
- landscaping has now matured and merged the development to more
- fully respond to this tropical urban location.